Getting Around my MacBook
April 7, 2010
I went to my 1st 1:1 training yesterday afternoon. But I was late for 30 min. and the trainer (a girl) told me she could on
So, I traveled 3-hour round trip, on
I miscalculated the time needed from home to Apple Store. I had lunch with Guo Jia at the Korean restaurant at JingLinWan from 12pm ~ 1pm. By the time we got on bus #61, it’s already 1:10pm. Bad planning!
In this 1st training, I learned:
- Cursor set up, so no ‘dragging’. I didn’t make notes, but it was set up by Liu Yijun.
- Mail: How to add a mailbox and folders (including sub-folders). I didn’t have notes, but I can remember where to add more mailbox.
- KeyNote: How to edit master; How to save as ‘movie’; How to do ‘animation’; How to edit notes to each slide
- Tool bar: ‘Double Click’ bring up all buttons in toolbar.
- Hand-writing pad: [Shift] + [control] + [Spacebar] brings up / down the hand-writing pad. Using finger-tip to write.
- Short-cuts: [command] + [C] == copy